As a result of the development of the technologies used worldwide and the underground of the cables, it has become obligated to construct underground ducts/ rooms. Those ducts which were first made of wood and later of concrete, begun insufficient to today’s fiber optic cable technologies. Old technologies become insufficient to protect fiber optic cables. It is almost impossible to manufacture and install additional rooms, which are constantly developing and need to be installed faster every day, with the old system. Boston Europe has gained the capacity to produce a decent, high quality and long-lasting product under today’s conditions, thanks to its R&D studies that have continued for about 4 years.
Demand for manholes is increasing as construction and construction works and technologies are also developing. We produce cable connection modules according to EN 124 D400 standards using high technology machines.More
15Year of Experience
- It is resistant to corrosion.
- Even though, internal dimensions are the same, as we can create rooms within our cable ducts, more and various cables’ transitions are allowed to pass simultaneously.
- Der Transport und die Beförderung von einem Ort zu einem anderen ist, weil es nicht vergleichbar leichter als ein Betonkanal ist, ganz mühelos.
- Existing pipelines can be overcome, more easily.
- No heavy construction vehicles (crane, excavator etc.) needed to move from one place to another. (There is an invisible cost of more than 250 € in the transportation and installation of Concrete Manholes) Although our product is more than concrete products, it pays for itself in the first 3 years and thus the cost is lower than concrete manholes.